View larger image
© Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery
There are no additional images for this object.
|Collection:||Fine Art Prints and Drawings|
|Date:||1860 - 1862|
|Artist:||Philip Webb - View biography for Philip Webb|
|Attributed to (previously):||Sir Edward Burne-Jones - View biography for Sir Edward Burne-Jones|
This stained glass design was formerly attributed to Edward Burne-Jones, but has now been identified with Philip Speakman Webb. It is a design for one of the south windows in the nave of Kings Stanley Church, Gloucestershire and relates to Burne-Jones's design for Selsey Church.
|Bequeathed by James Richardson Holliday, 1927.|