View larger image
© Arthur Lockwood
There are no additional images for this object.
|Collection:||Topographical Views - Lockwood Collection|
|Date:||1961 c - 1961 c|
|Artist:||Frank Taylor Lockwood - View biography for Frank Taylor Lockwood|
Built in 1809 and extended in 1842 the Baptist chapel on was built for a congregation, which had previously met in the Navigation Inn further up the road.
|Presented by Arthur Lockwood and Jean Barnsby.|