View larger image
© Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery
There are no additional images for this object.
|Date:||1838 - 1838|
|Printer:||E Y Moody Bros - View history|
|Publisher:||E C & W Osborne - View history|
Known as Birmingham Station until 1852, Curzon Street station was the first railway passenger station in Birmingham, opening in 1838. When New Street station opened in 1854, Curzon Street was no longer used for regular passenger trains, but it was in use as a goods station until 1966.